The settings you see vary depending on your account type. Select a mailbox on the mail server or on your Mac to store draft messages.
- Change Viewing preferences in Mail on Mac!
- The Safe Mac » Hiding GMail’s “All Mail” from Apple Mail;
- zdf mediathek download mac os.
- silverlight not working on mac sky go!
- wordpress theme generator software mac.
This option is available only for IMAP accounts. Select a mailbox on the mail server or on your Mac to store sent messages. Select a mailbox on the mail server or on your Mac to store junk messages. Select a mailbox on the mail server or on your Mac to store deleted messages, or choose None.
Hiding GMail’s “All Mail” from Apple Mail
I can see some benefit to both of these features. Like many people, these counts annoy me. To do so, you will first need to log on to GMail via the GMail web site.
In the links at the top of the Settings area, click Labels:. Once you have done that, you can log out of GMail.
Then quit and reopen Mail. The All Mail box might still show up for a short time, but will disappear as soon as Mail has synchronized with GMail.
Or, search for messages from a specific person by entering a name in the search field. Then select and delete the found messages.
- Step 1: Turn on advanced Gmail features.
- pandemic 2 game download mac;
- cai luong han mac tu cua hung cuong.
- 2. Enter your Gmail details into Apple mail on your iMac, Mac Mini or Macbook.!
- virtual dj samples free mac?
- Delete an email!
Whether you can view and retrieve messages after you delete them depends on how you set options in Mail preferences. If a mailbox is specified: To retrieve a deleted message, drag it from the Trash mailbox to another mailbox. If None is specified: