This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason: You may be able to get help on Super User.
How to Run .exe Files on Mac with WineBottler?
You need to find the location of the Wine installation by running the program directly, one of the optional File paths is the location of the Wine or for mac you should be using the new version WineBottler which is now trademarked for Mac OS X and included Wine and Winebottler. Once you run the program directly your.
You might want to reinstall so that you have an easily accessible folder. Make sure to delete all Wine Folders first if you do so. Right now I'm trying to get serial bus and internet functionality within my applications and the new version includes a list of optional services called winetricks that can be applied from the menu, but right now I'm staring at a seemingly hung DOT NET 3.
macos - How to run g95 executable files in Mac OS X terminal - Stack Overflow
Can't run windows executable in Wine on Mac [closed] Ask Question. Jeremy Bader Jeremy Bader 1 2 Namely, DevExpress. This question appears to be off-topic because it is about running an existing application, not about programming. Seconding icktoofay; I recommend this question be moved to Super User.
- kindle reader for mac 10.7!
- I want to run .exe file in my macbook pro - Apple Community;
- How to Execute a File in a MacBook Terminal.
- whats my computer ip mac?
- How to open, edit, & Convert EXE files?
Peter Mortensen Andrew Walker Andrew Walker 1, 2 15 I thought I tried that! Thank you!!
Try this: Paul R Paul R k 24 Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook.
- Open Zip, RAR, Tar, BIN, and EXE files on a Mac – Switching To Mac.
- rgb color in word for mac.
- connect mac mail to outlook web access!
- Open Zip, RAR, Tar, BIN, and EXE files on a Mac;
Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown.