Sign up using Facebook.
Citrix -You have not chosen to trust Go daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2
Related 1. Hot Network Questions.
Error: "SSL Error 61: You have not chosen to trust 'Certificate Authority'..." on Receiver for Mac
So here we go, I got my xva file from MyCitrix account and I just deploy it on our XenServer, very easy, very simple, just some clicks. Here is the error message I got when I wanted to launch published application XenApp. SSL Error I just find the good file and click on it, after validate this action with my password the certificate was install in the system Keychain Access in my Mac.
Here it is.
Leave a comment
I though I was good to go and able to launch my applications, but no, not yet… I still got the same error message… My next step was to import our new certificate on my Mac as well following the same step as above. Mar 17, Hello there, unfortunately it didn't work, i deleted the certificates and i still get the same message: Mar 17, 3: Also see if there are any intermediate certificates associated with that one, and ensure those are also trusted.
Mar 20, 1: Aug 24, I've followed the steps, downloaded the Citrix Receiver and the certificates. However, when I launch the Citrix Receiver, it asks for a work e-mail or some server address given to me by my IT department. I've tried with the work e-mail, but it says that I can't open an account with an e-mail address.
- KEYCHAIN ISSUE: You have not chosen to tr… - Apple Community.
- starcraft 2 patch download for mac.
- spin doctor mac mountain lion.
- Applicable Products.
- free online blackjack games mac;
Any advice? Communities Contact Support. Sign in.
- Citrix -You have not chosen to trust Go daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2.
- 6 answers to this question.
- Ask a Question!
- Error: "SSL Error You have not chosen to trust 'Certificate Authority'" on Receiver for Mac;
- incoming mail server for gmail imap on mac.
- Citrix Receiver for Mac: "You have not chosen to trust" - Server Fault.