Never thought to look into Display--seems like Mouse would be the logical place.
How do I change the mouse pointer size in Mountain Lion? Sep 18, 7: No harm, no foul. I just reread my reply and it sounds a little snarky It wasn't meant that way Dec 2, 5: Jan 16, Jan 31, It worked on my iMac.
- mac mini late 2014 hard drive replacement!
- About Mac101HQ.com.
- for all your classroom technology needs?
- how to fix mac laptop battery.
- Part 1. How To Change Your Mouse Cursor Size and Color on Mac.
- mcculloch 38cc petrol chainsaw mac 838.
Apr 16, 5: More Less. Communities Contact Support.
Sign in. Actually there is not very good post about the mouse pointer in Mac, that is why I write this blog post.
How to Magnify Your Mac System Pointers – The Mac Observer
You can use some 3-party software such as Mouse locator to creates a green crosshair of sorts around the cursor making it easy to identify. I did not test this way but you can try as you like. I like github. I found an open source software called Mousecape in github here , which allows the customization of cursors for Mac OS X If you do not want to create the icon by yourself, just use the default cape file in the source.
How to make Mac OS X Cursor More Visible
Make the Mouse Pointer on Your Mac Bigger
Can we? BigMouse will do the trick Just give the mouse a good shake and a giant cursor will show where your mouse is.
- Make Your Mouse Cursor Bigger [OS X Tips] | Cult of Mac.
- How to Change Cursor Size in Mac OS X: 9 Steps (with Pictures);
- load mac os x on pc;
- best multiplayer shooters for mac!
With the added bonus of tracking how many miles your mouse has moved! There is Waggle my mouse it is paid thou.
But cheap! You can see it in Additional mouse options on Windows